The DC Metro Celiac Organization (DCMCO) is a local support group committed to helping those in the DC area living with celiac disease, a gluten allergy and gluten intolerance. We also provide a supportive community these individual’s families, friends and loved ones.
If you have not yet joined our organization, we urge you to become a member.
Joining the DCMCO is easy and inexpensive; membership is only $20 annually, which is critical in supporting our organization’s important work including meetings, rental space for meetings, events, newsletters, the website, restaurant database, etc., as well as our additional members-only benefits which include, but not limited to, access into the members-only web portal, free admission to our quarterly meeting and special member – only discounts and savings.
Please help us become a stronger voice for the DC Metro area by joining!
If you prefer, you may print out the DCMCO Membership Form and mailing it long with your payment to DCMCO Treasurer Judy LeNard.
For more information, please email Courtney Mesmer, DCMCO President, at [email protected] Thank you for joining and supporting DCMCO!
Membership Benefits include:
- DCMCO e-newsletter sent directly to your email four times a year (hard copy available if requested)
- Special member-only discounts and savings
- Free admission to our quarterly meeting (cost for non-members: $5)
- Access into the members-only web portal which will include the restaurant database, archived recipes and additional resources. (Still under construction; adding content weekly)
- Access into the members-only DCMCO yahoo listserv, a great forum for interaction with other members and support for living gluten free